Monday, February 18, 2008

Indifferent

Wow. I am amazed at my overall attitude of indifference lately. Men will call or text message me and I have no desire to get back with them right away which is so NOT LIKE ME. Victor called me Friday and left a message and it is now Monday and I have yet to call him back. Today he sent me an instant message that said he missed me and to contact him right away. He told me he would call tonight and still has not. I can't stand people that do not do what they say they will. He has done this to me 3 times now.

Shane sent me a text message around 7am this morning. I was lying in bed trying to get the last 3 minutes of sleep before I had to crawl out of my coma. My phone gave me that sound that I love, the sound of a text message! You know the sound I am talking about. Don't you just hate it when you look at your message hoping it is someone else and then feel disappointed when it is not? I looked at my message and he said he wanted me to call him around lunch time. I liked the fact that he texted me this morning BUT THEN, he called me right away within 1 hour of sending the message. What a turnoff!!! BACK OFF DUDE! SLOW DOWN! I called him back 1 hour later and he asked me out for either Friday or Saturday. I said it was not a good time and mentioned having dinner during the week. I felt a bit uncomfortable but I will still give it a shot.

My goodness...Where am I getting this attitude from?

1 comment:

Miss Heather Leigh said...

Getting a text from someone when I'm expecting (or wanting) a text from someone else gets to me like nothing else! I always feel frustrated when it isn't who I wanted to be, then take my time responding.