Saturday, April 5, 2008

I Hate Men Right Now

Victor contacted me out of the blue on March 24th. He seemed sincere and told me he wanted to start the dating process with me. It has been fun getting to know him. He is a fascinating person. The crazy part about all of this is that he tells me he loves me and knows that I am his type of woman. I am confused! He has never even met me! We have tried to schedule 2 times this week to meet and 1 other time today. He injured his leg some time ago and it has been so painful for him lately. So tonight we were supposed to meet and he ignored my text messages earlier in the day but then finally responded and said that he was in the hospital because of his leg. I don't even know if he is telling me the truth. Here I am again, the 3rd time not even seeing him. My trust has been broken with him. I don't even know what to think anymore. Men piss me off! I hate them! I still don't know what is happening to him in the hospital. Now I am worried about him and have not heard back. I feel like it is all over with him. I don't know what to do. I just want to scream at the top of my lungs! Damn jerks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all it's so immature to blow you off like that! If he is lying then it's a pretty lame excuse. Just forget that guy and get someone better that you deserve.

Anonymous said...

I typed "i hate men" into the browser and your site came up. Men suck, I wish you the best of luck finding that good man. It's like a needle in a dung pile.