Sunday, February 24, 2008

Blah

Blah...that's how I have been feeling lately. Very much withdrawn from men the last couple of weeks. I did end up rescheduling the date from last Thursday with Shane. I did not have to do it though, he did! He had to go out of town for work so we are going out this next week. I am not sure if I will be into him.

Victor told me AGAIN the he would call last Wednesday and Thursday...no call from him whatsoever. I never asked him to call me. This was him instant messaging me to tell me that he would call. I am sooooo turned off by him right now. I feel like sending him a message telling him to never contact me again.

O'Brady has been instant messaging me a lot lately. I just don't see myself with him long term. He is so good looking but so "it's all about me". The other mark against him is that he has been to prison. I just don't think I could be with someone that has a rough past again. Don't want to take the chance. He is a changed person but as Dr. Phil says, "The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior". I think we will be friends. Since he is so hot, he would be good for some photos with me to put up on Myspace.

No comments: