Thursday, October 9, 2008

911 Dating Emergency

Unfreakinbelievable!!!! Tomorrow night I will meet Phillipe for the first time. I am very much looking forward to meeting him. We have potential for more. I really like him and he has been expressing to me how much he likes me. Phillipe recently told me that he wants us to only see each other. He said he as a hard time with the idea of me seeing other men. I told him to slow it down and let's see how it goes. Take it step by step. I went into a bit of a panic yesterday trying to imagine myself with someone and committed. Quite frankly, it scares the crap out of me.

Tonight, the unthinkable happened. The text message that I hoped to receive again one day happened and I nearly threw up, passed out, and went into a seizure when I received it....AUSTIN ASKED ME OUT FOR TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!! His text message said, "Any plans for tomorrow evening?" "Let's have a glass of wine and catch up". OMG. Tears came to my eyes immediately. I was so pissed at the same time. All this time and I hear nothing from him about seeing each other this last year. We went out for 3 months this time last year. This is the one guy that I so badly want to see and kiss again. I am about to go meet a really nice (and hot) guy that I like and Austin wants to ask me out on the same day that I am about to go on a date with Phillipe? Is this crazy or what? I had to calm down and think about it for an hour before I responded back. For one thing, this will keep me from agreeing to an exclusive relationship with Phillipe for a little while. The one issue that I have with seeing Austin again is that I have gained one clothing size since I last saw him. I am not ready to see him right now. I told myself that if he contacted me then I would see him. Austin and I went out this time last year. I bet he has thought about us a lot. Dating him was so amazingly sexy, hot, and passionate. I have not quit thinking about him since last year. We ended up exchanging a few text messages. I told Austin that I have plans for Friday so I asked him about next week. We tentatively scheduled for next Friday. This will give me one week to lose a few pounds. I wish I could twinkle my chin and walla! 15 pounds lighter!

I am in shock. I cannot believe this happened. I am now really confused about all of this.

2 comments:

Thirtysomething said...

That sucks! It will all fall into place though. Tonight with Phillipe, put Austin out of your mind best you can, give the guy a chance to look him in the eyes and SEE if there is that 'spark'.. but no doubt, the passion you have for Austin will sneak up and bite you at some point. Good Luck to you, can't wait to hear about the date! have fun!

bobbyboy said...

I think you made the right choice. You are dating and not exclusive to any guy which means that you can date whomever you want whenever you choose to.

If A really wants to see you again, then you two will. If A turns out to be the one for you, then so be it. I also agree with bambi to give P a chance as he may be the better choice for you.

Either way, you have the power and it's your life to live, live it well-good luck!