Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ooh La La

I am talking to a French man. His name is Phillipe, smoking hot, mid 30s, 3 kids, business owner, from Paris and the Caribbean. We have been communicating through text, IM, and phone for 1 week today. He calls me every day and we talk for hours in the evening and sometimes into the morning. He has been investing a lot of time in me. He is such a gentleman...so romantic. We have a date this Friday and are excited to meet each other. He has already scheduled the 2nd date for Saturday!

He is very much like me in that we are both analyzers but with heart. We are deep thinkers and feelers. I was amazed at his level of wisdom and emotion. It is very rare. I think he gets me in many areas so I am curious to see how we are in person.

He told me that I touch a very sensitive part of him and he likes it. Phillipe scored major points when he took the many photos that I shared with him and put them in a collage and sent it to me. It was really thoughtful. I have noticed that men from online dating don't do the sweet little things that men have always done to win a woman's heart. It has been disappointing.

This looks promising but I don't want to get ahead of myself.

2 comments:

Thirtysomething said...

OMG a French Man- of course they know romance! I CANNOT wait to see how the date(s) go. I hope he's everything he's made himself to be!

Miss Caught Up said...

I agree. Stay grounded.

And

KEEP US POSTED!! Like always :)