Thursday, January 1, 2009

Long Time No Post

Happy New Year! I have not posted since November. I took a little break. I have been real busy and focused on my goals. I have lost 6 more pounds since my last post. It really does come off slower as you get older! I have not been on many dates but I have talked to a few men. I met one man at the gym. Imagine that! Meeting a man at the gym...no makeup, sweaty, gym clothes! He is very cute but I am afraid our age difference is too much. We have been talking through email. I have dated much older men in the past but it did not work well so I probably will opt out of this one.

Austin pops in my mind all the time. I feel a sense of longing for him and it drives me crazy. My feelings for him intensify right around PMS so that may have something to do with it. I do want to see him again and can't wait until the day that I do. Something within me tells me that there is more to the story with him.

6 comments:

bobbyboy said...

First off, Happy new year!

Now, I want to congratulate you on the weight loss. Most experts agree that taking it off slowly is the safer way to go, KEEP IT UP!

Miss Caught Up said...

Congrats on losing 6 pounds!! Me? I gained 9.... *sigh* I need to get on your program :)

Kasia said...

Hello :) Amazing blog, I love it! Happy New Year and best of luck with dating in 2009! It never worked with older guys (even slighly older) for me either, so I've decided to settle in with a younger guy :)

Milla said...

What a wonderful and honest blog - really enjoy reading it!

I've also dated older men and sometimes, the age difference is just a mental thing but it really depends on how great that difference is. My boyfriend is 9 years older than me, which isn't an issue. I dated a man who was 22 years older than me and when thinking about having a family together, I realised that it was just too great a difference.

Be happy and find someone who makes you love yourself even more :)

Anonymous said...

Getting back into action after years is not easy...

Anonymous said...

very intersting and romentic moment feel ver hot best luck dating