Christian and I exchanged many text messages yesterday and today. I told him one of the key components to what attracts me to a man is his desire for me. Christian said that he could not be a typical pursuer because of his unpredictable work schedule. I feel that is a bunch of bull. It appears to me that Christian does not want to put much effort into the pursuit. He thinks that his 3 dates BACK IN DECEMBER 2007 should be enough and if that did not attract me then it won't work. He wants to be in a relationship and I don't know if I am ready for that with him because I did not have enough time with him during the 3 dates to know whether I want to be with him. I am so confused by this guy. I have always told myself that if a man really wants to be with me, then he will come after me no matter what. Whatever happened to the man fighting for you?
DATING TIP FOR WOMEN - If a man really wants to be with you, he will overcome any obstacle within his ability to do so.
The Best Fitness Trackers to Give As Gifts
11 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment