Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Lenny is a Wimp

I don't think Lenny is the man for me. We have been chatting through IM and texting. I have given him my phone number and he has yet to call. He said he wants to talk via phone but I believe he is afraid to so he keeps hiding behind text and email. He sends me a text just to see if I can talk for the night and then we never do. What a turn off! Get some balls and call me even if that means you get my voice mail. At first it appears sweet like he is being respectful of my time but then it starts to smell like fear.

Dating Tip for Men - Don't hide behind text and email. You will look like a wimp. Be confident and bold and make the call.

Dating Tip for Women - If he does not have the courage to call you but instead sends instant messages and text, move on to the next guy. This is a clear sign that he is probably like this in other areas of this life.

No comments: