Monday, August 25, 2008

I Won't Do That Again!

I began talking to this really great well rounded guy from a dating website. Let's call him Bob. We exchanged many emails but only had 2 phone calls. He is well cultured, a gentleman, and a good person. He told me how much he has really enjoyed talking to me. On the 2nd phone call, he started to ask some questions. Not too deep but definitely more probing. I ended up telling WAY TOO MUCH about my past and for the first time, I felt totally ashamed of the choices I have made. I tell my story all the time and have never felt ashamed but for some reason I did this time. I have been beating myself up about it for days because I have a feeling he will never call again. I think what I told him was a bit too much for him to take in for one phone call. He told me he would call later in the week but never did. That's too bad because he is such a nice person. I really liked talking to him but if he can't accept me for my past then I don't need him anyway. I have been through quite a bit which has made me who I am today. I know next time not to reveal too much to soon. Gosh, I know this stuff. Why did I screw it up?

On another note, I have been thinking about Austin a lot. I would love to see him again.

No comments: