Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Stalked by the Handyman

About 2 weeks ago, I was hit on by the handyman. I saw him around 2 times before and wondered about the new hot guy. I had an instant animal attraction towards him. I needed some work done to my place so I placed a work order. He was the person that came to my door so I asked him to come back later because I was not dressed good enough. He told me he would come back the next day. I made sure that I looked nicer. He was in my kitchen and he asked if I was married. I told him no. He asked if I had a boyfriend. I said no. I told him that I have dated quite a bit. He told me that men today just want to sleep with you. He said that every once and a while it is good to have some sex. He told me twice that I should have a boyfriend because I am cute. He said I had nice lips, skin, hair, and eyes. He asked me if I drink. I said yes, I like beer and wine. He asked me if I would like to get a drink that night. I said no, how about another night. We planned a week and a half away. I found out that he is married. He came by my place the next week and asked he we are still on. I said no, it is not a good idea. I told him I don't want conflict. He kissed me on the cheek and said okay so our plans canceled. On the night we were supposed to meet, he sat outside in his truck and waited for me to come home. He asked me where I had been, that he came by and knocked on the door. I told him again that I am a nice girl and I do the right thing and that I don;t want to be involved in this. He shook my hand and left. 4 days later, he knocked on my door 5 different times. I did not answer. I ran into him later as I left for an errand. He told me that he came by my place to say hi. I said that I had a lot going on. He met my daughter because she was with me. What started out to be a desperate housewives fantasy has turned borderline stressful. Hopefully he will leave me alone.

No comments: