Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Piece of Max's Chicken?

As I said before, guys are so unpredictable. The guy that I psycho text messaged after 1 date, Max, has suddenly come back into the picture after months of not calling me. You really can erase your mistakes with a man because they forget. He told me that he does not remember why we quit talking. Max has been pursuing me sexually. We never had sex but he thinks I am easy because I went back to his place on the first date! I have to say that I am tired of the sexual comments instead of good innocent conversation. One thing that grosses me out about men is knowing that that they might have just been with another woman. I prefer to be with someone that has not screwed around in a while. How do you really know? Are they all lying? Do I really want to mess with Max's piece of chicken? I think I just talked myself out of it. I'll pass.

1 comment:

Miss Heather Leigh said...

Ha ha! It is always best when there hasn't been some other chick fooling around with him in the recent past.