Friday, August 29, 2008

What Does Matt Want?

Matt is one of the men from the past that has contacted me again in the past few weeks. What is neat about this time is that I am getting to know him better. He hides behind humor and sex but the truth is he has a real soft heart. He lives with 3 other roommates. I am not real fond of that but the good thing about it is that he has known his roommates for 20 plus years. They all have a strong brotherhood which is admirable. It is hard to tell what Matt wants from me.

He called me tonight and he wants to get together but I am busy. He asked me to call him later so I did. We spoke briefly. He flirts a lot. Sometimes he is a bit too sensitive when I bust his balls. He said he would call again soon. I like the fact that we are becoming friends.

No comments: