Sunday, September 14, 2008

Could He Be the One?

Hmmm. I have been thinking about Christian a lot lately. Since he contacted me a month ago, I have wondered if he is the one. We went out last year and I was not ready to commit to him after 3 dates so it fizzled out. I also have not seen him since December. He stands out compared to the other men that I have dated this last year. He is a gentlemen and shows me respect. I do like his heart but I need more time for the attraction to grow. I have not heard from him in a couple of weeks so I sent him a text message letting him know that I was thinking about him. Want I want from Christian is for him to pursue me and date me so that I can know him better. Basically, I want to be swept off my feet. He just now sent me a text message back saying that he does not know what to do because he feels like he is the only one interested. He says that he wants to know that my interest in him is something more than casual. He wants me to drop the wall and take a leap of faith. He says that he thinks about me all the time but that he cannot place the interest and willingness in my heart. Gosh he is sweet.

DATING TIP FOR MEN - If you are interested in a woman, pursue her heart. When I say pursue, do it at a gentle, regular pace. Don't be psycho scary about it. If she allows you to pursue her then continue to do it to win her over. Men do not realize how much his pursuit will turn a woman on. There is something prince charming about it.


DATING TIP FOR WOMEN - As a general rule, do not pursue a man. Let him come after you. His actions of pursuit will prove his desire for you. If you have not heard from a man that you dated more than 3 times in awhile, it is ok to ONE TIME send him a text or very brief email to say hello. Nothing more than that. You may not hear from him right away so don't panic. He may respond the next day, a few days later, or nothing at all. Be prepared for that.

5 comments:

Miss Caught Up said...

Interesting advices :)

peachofatl said...

I agree that men should pursue. Unfortunately, some men take that too far though. A little persistence is fine, but don't go nuts! My last boyfriend took pursuit to a whole new (scary) level.

www.singlesatlanta.blogspot.com

Izzy said...

I agree with a woman not being too clingy, but I think it's also okay to express some interest. Otherwise, the guy might get bored and move on.

bobbyboy said...

Very interesting perspective. May I suggest here that it's ok for a lady to be a touch more aggressive towards a guy if she likes him? Many guys, like myself are a bit shy and Christian hit the nail on the head when he mentioned, "he does not know what to do because he feels like he is the only one interested. He says that he wants to know that my interest in him is something more than casual."

This is a very honest and general feeling that many gents have.

Hope I have added a useful perspective here.

Cheers and good luck!

Anonymous said...

Definatly going to have to be following your blog! :)