Sunday, September 7, 2008

Max's True Colors

Max IM'd me tonight. The first thing he wrote was, "hey naughty girl". I don't like this side of him. He was so polite and a gentleman before I went on a first date with him months ago. Then I screwed up and did the ultimate no-no of going to his house on the first date. Honestly, I was in the mood that night so I am sure he thinks I am easy. Now the only conversation he has with me is in a sexual tone. He also sent me a photo of his erect penis and talked about how he wanted to meet me this week at my house during lunch. The thought repulsed me. I had fun with him a long time ago but if this is the only side that I will see of him now then forget it!

2 comments:

bobbyboy said...

Isn't it strange how if a lady wants to have fun, she's easy, but if a man does, it's completely normal?

Miss Heather Leigh said...

Ugh, this guy sounds like a creep now....