Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Morning Delight

I was in Matt's area for an appointment so we planned on me stopping by for a visit this morning. We laid on his bed and cuddled. He turned on some "love music" on a satellite channel. It was sweet. Let's just say we had a little fun. I felt confident being physically intimate. I have not let many men get that physically close to me in the last 11 years. I reminded him last night that I am looking for something more regular. He told me that he liked me and wanted to see where this might lead. A little while after I left his house, I started to feel fear like he would never call me again just like Austin did. This is ridiculous considering he just told me that he would call tonight. He did call me. I felt so relieved. I am curious to see what will happen with us.

No comments: