Monday, September 15, 2008

Pursue Me Not

Christian and I exchanged many text messages yesterday and today. I told him one of the key components to what attracts me to a man is his desire for me. Christian said that he could not be a typical pursuer because of his unpredictable work schedule. I feel that is a bunch of bull. It appears to me that Christian does not want to put much effort into the pursuit. He thinks that his 3 dates BACK IN DECEMBER 2007 should be enough and if that did not attract me then it won't work. He wants to be in a relationship and I don't know if I am ready for that with him because I did not have enough time with him during the 3 dates to know whether I want to be with him. I am so confused by this guy. I have always told myself that if a man really wants to be with me, then he will come after me no matter what. Whatever happened to the man fighting for you?

DATING TIP FOR WOMEN - If a man really wants to be with you, he will overcome any obstacle within his ability to do so.

No comments: