Saturday, September 13, 2008

Max Needs to Plan

Max texted me tonight and a couple of times this week to get together. Each time I was too busy to meet with him. I am irritated by his lack of respect to think that I would get with him at the last minute. I think that by me telling him no all week that he will get the hint that he needs to make a plan with me in order to see me. For now, I want to keep him around just in case if I want to have some fun. He is definitely someone that I would never be with long term. Only for entertainment purposes and to pass the time.

DATING TIP FOR MEN - Women really appreciate it when you care about their TIME. Always make a plan with a lady. Give her at least 3-4 days notice. I get turned on if a man gives me a weeks notice. It shows me that he is confident, not afraid to commit, and that he respects me.

1 comment:

bobbyboy said...

I agree to give time to a lady or gent, it's just common courtesy and respect.